What Should I Wear?
Here are a few tips to help you decide:
- On camera, dark colours are more flattering than whites and busy prints
- If you are doing pictures as a couple or in a group: Some people prefer their pictures when everyone’s outfits are coordinated, and others prefer them more casual. Wear whatever you are comfortable in!
What Should I Bring?
You really don’t need to bring anything if you don’t want to. If you do however, here are a few tips:
- Sometime people like bring props and I am completely open to it!
- Makeup – a little powder goes a long way in photography if you aren’t going for the ‘shiny’ look
If you have kids:
- It’s always a good idea to have an emergency non-messy snack.
- Feel free to bring your child’s favourite toy or stuffie!
“Oh no, it’s not a sunny day… should I rebook the session?” No! Surprisingly, a cloudy day is actually perfect for taking beautiful photos!